Friday, July 29, 2016

The Stress Busters: Adaptogens to Adapt to Life

I'm really excited and will be teaching a class in Oakland with my collective, Luna Nueva Wellness. Since my retirement from teaching art with the San Francisco Unified School District I've spent the last 4 years studying, interning at different clinics, networking with different practitioners, providing consultations for individual clients and envisioning what my  life will be for the next couple decades.

What do I miss? Teaching. Studying. Dancing... but tomorrow will be a dance with herbs and Adaptogens that help use deal with stress. I also miss one of my teachers, David Hoffman. I love his politics, point of view and sense of humor... here's a video so you can learn a bit of his viewpoint on Adaptogens. Click below & enjoy!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncDLoYq_xeY&feature=share_email

No comments:

Post a Comment